iPad用 アナログ・モデリング・シンセサイザー＆ヴォコーダー 『Arctic ProSynth』アプリ登場
- By: BeatMakingEntertainment
- カテゴリー: ALL, iTunes iOS アプリ
|Arctic ProSynth (Version 1.0.0)|
|デベロッパ名:||One Red Dog Media|
|現Ver.の平均評価:||(無し / 0件の評価)|
|通算の平均評価:||(無し / 0件の評価)|
Be rude. Be rough. Be bold. Be tough!
Arctic Pro Synthesizer / Vocoder is a modern subtractive synthesizer. It does not aim to accurately model or re-create vintage synths of yesteryear. Instead Arctic Pro offers the contemporary synthesist a rude, rough, bold and tough palette of sound to get stuck into. Including two massively fat HyperOscillators, dual filters, and easy to re-order master effects. While the Vocoder, used in conjunction with a suitable microphone, adds an extra dimension to your musical performance.
Combine two HyperOscillators and one Sub Oscillator for some seriously fat sounds. Layer up to 8 oscillators in unison to create very thick and powerful tones. Spread detune and Mix these separate oscillators in real-time. More than just a “SuperSaw” – it’s also a Super-square and Super-triangle.
Legendary sound designer John ‘Skippy’ Lehmkuhl has exclusively designed the factory presets. John has worked as a professional sound designer since 1988 for Korg – making patches, combinations, drum kits as well as creating the sample data for almost every synth Korg has released since the M1. If you have owned one of these historic synthesizers you have heard John’s presets.
Arctic Pro includes everything you need to record and share your audio and MIDI with others. Live record to WAV and MIDI files. Upload to SoundCloud. Use AudioCopy, open audio directly in apps, or share with Kymatica AudioShare. Presets and Banks can be emailed and transferred via Wi-Fi and iTunes Files Sharing. And of course we also support Audiobus.
• Synthesis: analog modelling
• Polyphony: up to 4 voices
• HyperOscillators: 2 per voice, alias free, saw, triangle and square with pulse width, hard sync, ring mod, noise generator, sub-oscillator
• Filter: 2 multi-mode resonating filter with 4 filter types and variable routing
• Envelopes: mod, filter and amp ADSR envelopes with adjust curve
• Modulation: 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, sample and hold, 3 routable destinations per LFO, independently sync-able
• Effects: stereo master effect processors with adjustable order: 3-band EQ, Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Vocoder, Delay, Reverb
• Arpeggiator: classic arpeggiator with octave shift, MIDI-sync-able
• Sequencer: 16 x 4 gated step sequencer with multiple modulation destinations, MIDI-sync-able
• Keyboard: glissando, scroll, multi-touch poly pitch bend and aftertouch
• Works with Wizdom Music’s Geo Synthesizer continuous pitch bend
• Polyphonic Aftertouch for use with CME Xkey
• KORG Wireless-Sync Start Technology (WIST)
• Sonoma AudioCopy
• MIDI Learn
• Live phrase recorder with audio and MIDI export
• File and patch sharing via iTunes File Sharing, e-mail and Wi-Fi
• Supports external MIDI in and out via CoreMIDI Networking and USB with the Camera Connection Kit
• Audio background operation
• Virtual MIDI Ports
• Open Music App Collaboration compliant
iPad 2 or later recommended
iOS 5.1 or later