Pensado’s Place #93 – Producer Greg Wells
Greg Wells at Rocket Carousel Studio, Los Angeles.
Background information Origin Peterborough, Ontario, Canada Genres Rock, pop, classical, jazz Occupations Record producer, songwriter,musician, mix engineer Instruments Piano, Synthesizer, drums, guitar,bass, Hammond B3 Website GregWells.net
Greg Wells is a multiple Grammy nominated musician, record producer and songwriter  based in Los Angeles. Wells has produced and written with Adele, Rufus Wainwright, Katy Perry, Kid Cudi, Weezer, The All American Rejects, LostAlone, Pink,Theophilus London, OneRepublic, Mika, Kelly Clarkson, Nick Littlemore, Pharrell Williams, Otep, Deftones, Aerosmith, Burt Bacharach, Jessie Baylin, Creeper Lagoon, Celine Dion, Crash Test Dummies, Ozzy Osbourne, Elton John, Jars of Clay, and theCount Basie Orchestra.
- co-wrote “One and Only” on Adele’s Grammy winning Album Of The Year, 21″.
- The Hunger Games: Songs from District 12 and Beyond
- album debuted at #1; wrote & produced Kid Cudi’s song “The Ruler and The Killer”
- produced and mixed UK artist’s debut record Life in Cartoon Motion, sold 6 million albums including international #1 smash “Grace Kelly” which stayed at #1 in UK for 7 weeks, and produced and mixed much of Mika’s third album in 2012, “The Origin of Love”.
- Katy Perry
- produced #1 U.S. hit single “Waking Up in Vegas”, produced/co-wrote with Perry “Ur So Gay”, and produced/co-wrote the standout ballad “Not Like The Movies” performed live by Katy and Greg at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Co-wrote and producer several songs; “Mannequin”, “Fingerprints” and “Pearl”.
- produced worldwide #1 hit “Apologize”. Wells produced the remix by Timbaland and the original version by OneRepublicmaking it one of the most successful selling and charting songs of the decade. “Apologize” has sold in excess of 10 million singles worldwide, and stayed at #1 for eight consecutive weeks on Billboard’s Pop 100. “Apologize” is now the second-highest legally downloaded song in US digital history. “Apologize” is number 50 on the definitive list of Billboard’s Hot 100 All-Time Songs from the chart’s first 50 years, August 1958 through July 2008; achieving this status after it spent 25 consecutive weeks in the top 10.
- Celine Dion
- co-wrote the hit song “The Reason”, working with The Beatles producer Sir George Martin on the 31 million selling album Let’s Talk About Love.
Adele – One and only
|アーティスト / 著者||アデル|
|会社 / 出版社||Hostess Entertainment|
|アーティスト / 著者||ケイティ・ペリー|
|会社 / 出版社||Capitol|